Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
It is opposite to "adjective or remedial law," which prescribes method of enforcing the rights or obtaining redress for their invasion.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
Related Cases / Recent Cases / Case Law
- Maurizi v. Western Coal & Mining Co., 321 Mo. 378, 11 S.W.2d 268, 272
- Mix v. Board of Com'rs of Nez Perce County, 18 Idaho, 695, 112 P. 215, 220, 32 L.R.A.,N.S., 534.
- Ubi remedium ibi ius - Rights exists only if there is a procedure for enforcing it exists