Investment Law is the law that deals with the rules and regulations governing investments that are allowed by any country.
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Rules, 2011
- Foreign Exchange Management (Current Account Transactions) (Amendment) Rules, 2010
- Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules, 1957
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (KYC Registration Agency) Regulations, 2011
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2011
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (Change in Conditions of Registration of Certain Intermediaries)(Amendment) Regulations, 2011
- July 2, 2013: Suggestions of Tamilnadu CM Regarding Neyveli Lignite Disinvestment Referred to SEBI - Sriprakash Jaisawal