Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Section 86 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
Section 86 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 deals with Repeal of Ordinance 27 of 1996 and saving.
From the Act
(1) The Arbitration and Conciliation (Third) Ordinance, 1996 (Ord 27 of 1996). is hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal, any order, rule, notification or scheme made or anything done or any action taken in pursuance of any provision of the said Ordinance shall be deemed to have been made, done or taken under the corresponding provisions of this Act.
Related Cases / Recent Cases / Case Laws
Related Sections from the Act
- Section 82: Power of High Court to make rules
- Section 83: Removal of difficulties
- Section 84: Power to make rules
- Section 85: Repeal and savings