Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Section 83 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
Section 83 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 deals with Removal of difficulties.
From the Act
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act as appear to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made after the expiry of a period of two years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall, as soon as may be after it is made, be laid before each House of Parliament.
Related Cases / Recent Cases / Case Laws
Related Sections from the Act
- Section 82: Power of High Court to make rules
- Section 84: Power to make rules
- Section 85: Repeal and savings
- Section 86: Repeal of Ordinance 27 of 1996 and saving