Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Section 6 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
Section 6 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 deals with 'Administrative assistance'.
From the Act
In order to facilitate the conduct of die arbitral proceedings, the parties, or the arbitral tribunal with the consent of the parties, may arrange for administrative assistance by a suitable institution or person.
- Section 1: Short title. extent and commencement
- Section 2: Definitions
- Section 3: Receipt of written communications
- Section 4: Waiver of right to object
- Section 5: Extent of judicial intervention
- Arbitration Act, 1940
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Companies Act, 1956
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973