Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Section 66 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
Section 66 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 deals with Conciliator not bound by certain enactments.
From the Act
The conciliator is not bound by the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (5 of 1908) or the Indian Evidence Act, 1872. (1 of 1872).
Related Cases / Recent Cases / Case Laws
Related Sections from the Act
- Section 67: Role of conciliator
- Section 68: Administrative assistance
- Section 69: Communication between conciliator and parties
- Section 70: Disclosure of information
- Section 71: Co-operation of parties with conciliator
- Section 72: Suggestions by parties for settlement of dispute