Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Section 63 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
Section 63 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 deals with Number of conciliators.
From the Act
(1) There shall be one conciliator unless the parties agree that there shall be two or three conciliators.
(2) Where there is more than one conciliator, they ought, as a general rule, to act jointly.
Related Cases / Recent Cases / Case Laws
Related Sections from the Act
- Section 62: Commencement of conciliation proceedings
- Section 64: Appointment of conciliators
- Section 65: Submission of statements to conciliator
- Section 66: Conciliator not bound by certain enactments