Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Section 5 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
Section 1 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 deals with 'Extent of judicial intervention'.
From the Act
Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law for the time being in force, in matters governed by this Part, no judicial authority shall intervene except where so provided in this Part.
- Section 1: Short title. extent and commencement
- Section 2: Definitions
- Section 3: Receipt of written communications
- Section 4: Waiver of right to object
- Section 6: Administrative assistance
- Arbitration Act, 1940
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Companies Act, 1956
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973