Section 365 of Companies Act, 2013
Section 365 of Companies Act, 2013 deals with Order of dissolution of company.
From the Act
(1) The Official Liquidator shall, if he is satisfied that the company is finally wound up, submit a final report to—
(i) the Central Government, in case no reference was made to the Tribunal under sub-section (4) of section 364; and
(ii) in any other case, the Central Government and the Tribunal.
(2) The Central Government, or as the case may be, the Tribunal on receipt of such report shall order that the company be dissolved.
(3) Where an order is made under sub-section (2), the Registrar shall strike off the name of the company from the register of companies and publish a notification to this effect.
Recent Cases / Related Cases / Case Laws
Related Sections from the Act
- Section 359: Appointment of Official Liquidator.
- Section 360: Powers and functions of Official Liquidator
- Section 361: Summary procedure for liquidation.
- Section 362: Sale of assets and recovery of debts due to company.
- Section 363: Settlement of claims of creditors by Official Liquidator.
- Section 364: Appeal by creditor.
Chapters and Sections from the Indian Companies Act, 2013
- Chapter I to VI: Section 1 to Section 87
- Chapter VII: Section 88 to Section 122
- Chapter VIII to X: Section 123 to Section 148
- Chapter XI to XIII: Section 149 to Section 205
- Chapter XIV to XVI: Section 206 to Section 246
- Chapter XVII to XIX: Section 247 to Section 269
- Chapter XX: Section 270 to Section 365
- Chapter XXI to XXVI: Section 366 to Section 406
- Chapter XXVII to XXVIII: Section 407 to Section 446
- Chapter XXIX: Section 447 to Section 470
Other Related Acts
- Companies Act, 1956
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Companies (Meetings and Powers of Board) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Declaration and Payment of Dividend) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014
- March 8, 2016: Amendment in FCRA
- February 29, 2016: Companies Act 2013 to be amended to facilitate Ease of Doing Business
- April 29, 2015: Note on Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- March 10, 2015: Notification of Section 135 of the Companies Act
- July 22, 2014: Changes in Companies Act
- July 18, 2014: Amendment in Companies Act, 1956
- June 12, 2014: Amendment to Rule 6 of the Companies Act
- December 12, 2013: Most Recommendations of The Damodaran Committee Taken Into Account In The Companies Act, 2013
- December 12, 2013: Measures to Prevent and Deal with Occurrence of Frauds
- December 7, 2013: Implementation of the New Company LawCompany Law
People Documents Doctrines