Section 136 of Malaysian Contracts Act, 1950
Section 136 of Malaysian Contracts Act, 1950 deals with Who may employ agent.
From the Act
Any person who is of the age of majority according to the law to which he is subject, and who is of sound mind, may employ an agent.
Other Sections from the Act
- Section 135: “Agent” and “principal”
- Section 137: Who may be an agent
- Section 138: Consideration not necessary
- Section 139: Agent’s authority may be expressed or implied
- Section 140: Definitions of express and implied authority
- Section 141: Extent of agent’s authority