Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Right to Life
The Right to Life is the basic right from where all other Human Rights have evolved.
- The Constitution of India guarantees Right to Life under Article 21.
- The Rights of Unborn Child are different according in different countries and questions often arise if the Right to Life is guaranteed even for an unborn child.
Other Related Rights
- Right to Life
- Rights to Women
- Right of the Child
- Education rights of the Child
- Right to special protection in Emergency
- Right against exploitation
- Rights of Tribals
- Rights of Disable Persons
- Rights of the Ageing
- Rights of Minorities