Right to Life
The Right to Life is the basic right from where all other Human Rights have evolved.
- The Constitution of India guarantees Right to Life under Article 21.
- The Rights of Unborn Child are different according in different countries and questions often arise if the Right to Life is guaranteed even for an unborn child.
Other Related Rights
- Right to Life
- Rights to Women
- Right of the Child
- Education rights of the Child
- Right to special protection in Emergency
- Right against exploitation
- Rights of Tribals
- Rights of Disable Persons
- Rights of the Ageing
- Rights of Minorities