Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Partnership Act, 1932
(ACT IX OF 1932)
(Passed by the Indian Legislature)
RECEIVED THE ASSENT OF THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL ON 8TH APRIL 1932
An Act to define and amend the law relating to partnership.
Whereas it is expedient to define and amend the law relating to partnership;
It is hereby enacted as follows:-
1. Short title, extent and commencement
(1) This Act may be called the Partnership Act, 1932.
[(2) It extends to the whole of Pakistan.]
(3) It shall come into force on the 1st day of October, 1932, except section 69 which shall come into force on the 1st day of October 1933.
- Foreign Private Investment (Promotion & Protection) Act, 1976
- Societies Registration Act, 1860
- India: Indian Partnership Act, 1932