Partnership Act, 1932
(ACT IX OF 1932)
(Passed by the Indian Legislature)
RECEIVED THE ASSENT OF THE GOVERNOR-GENERAL ON 8TH APRIL 1932
An Act to define and amend the law relating to partnership.
Whereas it is expedient to define and amend the law relating to partnership;
It is hereby enacted as follows:-
1. Short title, extent and commencement
(1) This Act may be called the Partnership Act, 1932.
[(2) It extends to the whole of Pakistan.]
(3) It shall come into force on the 1st day of October, 1932, except section 69 which shall come into force on the 1st day of October 1933.
- Foreign Private Investment (Promotion & Protection) Act, 1976
- Societies Registration Act, 1860
- India: Indian Partnership Act, 1932