Organizations or bodies that do activities globally without any bias or favor or belonging to any specific country are called International organizations. They are treated to be a Juristic person of their own and as a separate individual person with a unique identity.
Examples: United Nations Organization, Amnesty International etc.
International Organizations are treated on par to Sovereign States and hence enjoy immunity over territorial jurisdiction.
- Individuals enjoying immunity from territorial jurisdiction
- State Jurisdiction
- State Immunity
- State Territory
- Doctrine of Technical Extension of Territorial Jurisdiction
- Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction
- Non-Governmental Organization
- Prevention of Bribery of Foreign Public Officials and Officials of Public international Organizations Bill, 2011