Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Intellectual Property Appellate Board (Procedure) Rules, 2003
Notification.- NEW DELHI , THE 5th DECEMBER, 2003
GSR 929(E).- The following rules made by the Intellectual Property Appellate Board to regulate its procedure, in exercise of powers conferred upon it by section 92 of the Trade Marks Act, 1999 (47 of 1999), are hereby published for general information:
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 92 of the Trade Marks Act, 1999 (47 of 1999), the Appellate Board hereby makes the following rules, namely.-
1. Short title and commencement.-
(1) These rules may be called The Intellectual Property Appellate Board (Procedure) Rules, 2003.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
- Indian Copyright Act, 1914
- Trade and Merchandise Marks Act, 1958 deals with various definitions related to trade marks, Trade Marks Registry, procedure for getting a Trade Mark and grounds on which a trade mark application can be rejected etc.
- Patents Act, 1970 is the Indian Act on the topic of Patents.
- Designs Act, 1911 etc.