Chapter XXVII to XXVIII of Companies Act, 2013
Chapter XXVII: National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Section 407: Definitions.
- Section 408: Constitution of National Company Law Tribunal
- Section 409: Qualification of President and Members of Tribunal
- Section 410: Constitution of Appellate Tribunal
- Section 411: Qualifications of chairperson and Members of Appellate Tribunal
- Section 412: Selection of Members of Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal.
- Section 413: Term of office of President, chairperson and other Members
- Section 414: Salary, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Members
- Section 415: Acting President and Chairperson of Tribunal or Appellate Tribunal
- Section 416: Resignation of Members
- Section 417: Removal of Members
- Section 418: Staff of Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal.
- Section 419: Benches of Tribunal.
- Section 420: Orders of Tribunal.
- Section 421: Appeal from orders of Tribunal.
- Section 422: Expeditious disposal by Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal.
- Section 423: Appeal to Supreme Court
- Section 424: Procedure before Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal.
- Section 425: Power to punish for contempt.
- Section 426: Delegation of powers.
- Section 427: President, Members, officers, etc., to be public servants
- Section 428: Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Section 429: Power to seek assistance of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, etc.
- Section 430: Civil court not to have jurisdiction
- Section 431: Vacancy in Tribunal or Appellate Tribunal not to invalidate acts or proceedings.
- Section 432: Right to legal representation.
- Section 433: Limitation.
- Section 434: Transfer of certain pending proceedings
Chapter XXVIII: Special Courts
- Section 435: Establishment of Special Courts
- Section 436: Offences triable by Special Courts
- Section 437: Appeal and revision.
- Section 438: Application of Code to proceedings before Special Court.
- Section 439: Offences to be noncognizable.
- Section 440: Transitional provisions
- Section 441: Compounding of certain offences.
- Section 442: Mediation and Conciliation Panel
- Section 443: Power of Central Government to appoint company prosecutors
- Section 444: Appeal against acquittal
- Section 445: Compensation for accusation without reasonable
- Section 446: Application of fines
Chapters and Sections from the Indian Companies Act, 2013
- Chapter I to VI: Section 1 to Section 87
- Chapter VII: Section 88 to Section 122
- Chapter VIII to X: Section 123 to Section 148
- Chapter XI to XIII: Section 149 to Section 205
- Chapter XIV to XVI: Section 206 to Section 246
- Chapter XVII to XIX: Section 247 to Section 269
- Chapter XX: Section 270 to Section 365
- Chapter XXI to XXVI: Section 366 to Section 406
- Chapter XXVII to XXVIII: Section 407 to Section 446
- Chapter XXIX: Section 447 to Section 470
Other Related Acts
- Companies Act, 1956
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Companies (Meetings and Powers of Board) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Declaration and Payment of Dividend) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014
- March 17, 2017: Amendment in Companies Act through Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- March 8, 2016: Amendment in FCRA
- February 29, 2016: Companies Act 2013 to be amended to facilitate Ease of Doing Business
- April 29, 2015: Note on Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- March 10, 2015: Notification of Section 135 of the Companies Act
- July 22, 2014: Changes in Companies Act
- July 18, 2014: Amendment in Companies Act, 1956
- June 12, 2014: Amendment to Rule 6 of the Companies Act
- December 12, 2013: Most Recommendations of The Damodaran Committee Taken Into Account In The Companies Act, 2013
- December 12, 2013: Measures to Prevent and Deal with Occurrence of Frauds
- December 7, 2013: Implementation of the New Company LawCompany Law
People Documents Doctrines