Chapter XXIX of Companies Act, 2013
Chapter XXIX: Miscellaneous
- Section 447: Punishment for fraud
- Section 448: Punishment for false statement
- Section 449: Punishment for false evidence
- Section 450: Punishment where no specific penalty or punishment is provided.
- Section 451: Punishment in case of repeated default
- Section 452: Punishment for wrongful withholding of property
- Section 453: Punishment for improper use of “Limited” or “Private Limited”.
- Section 454: Adjudication of penalties
- Section 455: Dormant company
- Section 456: Protection of action taken in good faith
- Section 457: Nondisclosure of information in certain cases.
- Section 458: Delegation by Central Governemnt of its powers and functions.
- Section 459: Powers of Central Government or Tribunal to accord approval, etc., subject to conditions and to prescribe fees on applications
- Section 460: Condonation of delay in certain cases
- Section 461: Annual report by Central Government
- Section 462: Power to exempt class or classes of companies from provisions of this Act
- Section 463: Power of court to grant relief in certain cases.
- Section 464: Prohibition of association or partnership of persons exceeding certain number
- Section 465: Repeal of certain enactments and savings
- Section 466: Dissolution of Company Law Board and consequential provisions
- Section 467: Power of Central Government to amend Schedules
- Section 468: Powers of Central Government to make rules relating to winding up.
- Section 469: Power of Central Government to make rules.
- Section 470: Power to remove difficulties
Chapters and Sections from the Indian Companies Act, 2013
- Chapter I to VI: Section 1 to Section 87
- Chapter VII: Section 88 to Section 122
- Chapter VIII to X: Section 123 to Section 148
- Chapter XI to XIII: Section 149 to Section 205
- Chapter XIV to XVI: Section 206 to Section 246
- Chapter XVII to XIX: Section 247 to Section 269
- Chapter XX: Section 270 to Section 365
- Chapter XXI to XXVI: Section 366 to Section 406
- Chapter XXVII to XXVIII: Section 407 to Section 446
- Chapter XXIX: Section 447 to Section 470
Other Related Acts
- Companies Act, 1956
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Companies (Meetings and Powers of Board) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Declaration and Payment of Dividend) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014
- March 17, 2017: Amendment in Companies Act through Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- March 8, 2016: Amendment in FCRA
- February 29, 2016: Companies Act 2013 to be amended to facilitate Ease of Doing Business
- April 29, 2015: Note on Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- March 10, 2015: Notification of Section 135 of the Companies Act
- July 22, 2014: Changes in Companies Act
- July 18, 2014: Amendment in Companies Act, 1956
- June 12, 2014: Amendment to Rule 6 of the Companies Act
- December 12, 2013: Most Recommendations of The Damodaran Committee Taken Into Account In The Companies Act, 2013
- December 12, 2013: Measures to Prevent and Deal with Occurrence of Frauds
- December 7, 2013: Implementation of the New Company LawCompany Law
People Documents Doctrines