Chapter VII of Companies Act, 2013
Chapter VII: Management and Administration
- Section 88: Register of members, etc.
- Section 89: Declaration in respect of beneficial interest in any share.
- Section 90: Investigation of beneficial ownership of shares in certain cases
- Section 91: Power to close register of members or debenture holders or other security holders.
- Section 92: Annual return
- Section 93: Return to be filed with Registrar in case promoters’ stake changes
- Section 94: Place of keeping and inspection of registers, returns, etc.
- Section 95: Registers, etc., to be evidence
- Section 96: Annual general meeting
- Section 97: Power of Tribunal to call annual general meeting.
- Section 98: Power of Tribunal to call meetings of members, etc.
- Section 99: Punishment for default in complying with provisions of sections 96 to 98.
- Section 100: Calling of extraordinary general meeting.
- Section 101: Notice of meeting
- Section 102: Statement to be annexed to notice.
- Section 103: Quorum for meetings
- Section 104: Chairman of meetings
- Section 105: Proxies.
- Section 106: Restriction on voting rights
- Section 107: Voting by show of hands
- Section 108: Voting through electronic means
- Section 109: Demand for poll.
- Section 110: Postal ballot
- Section 111: Circulation of members’ resolution
- Section 112: Representation of President and Governors in meetings
- Section 113: Representation of corporations at meeting of companies and of creditors
- Section 114: Ordinary and special resolutions
- Section 115: Resolutions requiring special notice
- Section 116: Resolutions passed at adjourned meeting
- Section 117: Resolutions and agreements to be filed.
- Section 118: Minutes of proceedings of general meeting, meeting of Board of Directors and other meeting and resolutions passed by postal ballot.
- Section 119: Inspection of minute-books of general meeting
- Section 120: Maintenance and inspection of documents in electronic form.
- Section 121: Report on annual general meeting
- Section 122: Applicability of this Chapter to One Person Company
Chapters and Sections from the Indian Companies Act, 2013
- Chapter I to VI: Section 1 to Section 87
- Chapter VII: Section 88 to Section 122
- Chapter VIII to X: Section 123 to Section 148
- Chapter XI to XIII: Section 149 to Section 205
- Chapter XIV to XVI: Section 206 to Section 246
- Chapter XVII to XIX: Section 247 to Section 269
- Chapter XX: Section 270 to Section 365
- Chapter XXI to XXVI: Section 366 to Section 406
- Chapter XXVII to XXVIII: Section 407 to Section 446
- Chapter XXIX: Section 447 to Section 470
Other Related Acts
- Companies Act, 1956
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- Companies (Meetings and Powers of Board) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Declaration and Payment of Dividend) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014
- Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014
- March 8, 2016: Amendment in FCRA
- February 29, 2016: Companies Act 2013 to be amended to facilitate Ease of Doing Business
- April 29, 2015: Note on Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
- March 10, 2015: Notification of Section 135 of the Companies Act
- July 22, 2014: Changes in Companies Act
- July 18, 2014: Amendment in Companies Act, 1956
- June 12, 2014: Amendment to Rule 6 of the Companies Act
- December 12, 2013: Most Recommendations of The Damodaran Committee Taken Into Account In The Companies Act, 2013
- December 12, 2013: Measures to Prevent and Deal with Occurrence of Frauds
- December 7, 2013: Implementation of the New Company LawCompany Law
People Documents Doctrines