Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Andhra Pradesh (Regulation of Appointments to Public Services and Rationalisation of Staff Pattern and Pay Structure) Act, 1994
Act 2 of 1994.
An Act to regulate appointments and prohibit irregular appointments in offices and establishments under the control of the State Government, Local authorities, Corporations owned and controlled by the State Government and other bodies established under a law made by the legislature of the State to rationalise the staff pattern and pay structures of employees therein and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act, 1976
- Employee's State Insurance Act, 1948
- Andhra Pradesh Minimum Wages Rules, 1960