American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 is an Act for 'making supplemental appropriations for job preservation and creation, infrastructure investment, energy efficiency and science, assistance to the unemployed, and State and local fiscal stabilization, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, and for other purposes.'
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the ‘‘American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009’’.
SEC. 2. TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The table of contents for this Act is as follows:
DIVISION A—APPROPRIATIONS PROVISIONS
- TITLE I: AGRICULTURE, RURAL DEVELOPMENT, FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION, AND RELATED AGENCIES
- TITLE II: COMMERCE, JUSTICE, SCIENCE, AND RELATED AGENCIES
- TITLE III: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- TITLE IV—ENERGY AND WATER DEVELOPMENT
- TITLE V—FINANCIAL SERVICES AND GENERAL GOVERNMENT
- TITLE VI—DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- TITLE VII—INTERIOR, ENVIRONMENT, AND RELATED AGENCIES
- TITLE VIII—DEPARTMENTS OF LABOR, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, AND EDUCATION, AND RELATED AGENCIES
- TITLE IX—LEGISLATIVE BRANCH
- TITLE X—MILITARY CONSTRUCTION AND VETERANS AFFAIRS AND RELATED AGENCIES
- TITLE XI—STATE, FOREIGN OPERATIONS, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- TITLE XII—TRANSPORTATION, HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, AND RELATED AGENCIES
- TITLE XIII—HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- TITLE XIV—STATE FISCAL STABILIZATION FUND
- TITLE XV—ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY
- TITLE XVI—GENERAL PROVISIONS—THIS ACT
DIVISION B—TAX, UNEMPLOYMENT, HEALTH, STATE FISCAL RELIEF, AND OTHER PROVISIONS
- TITLE I—TAX PROVISIONS
- TITLE II—ASSISTANCE FOR UNEMPLOYED WORKERS AND STRUGGLING FAMILIES
- TITLE III—PREMIUM ASSISTANCE FOR COBRA BENEFITS
- TITLE IV—MEDICARE AND MEDICAID HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY; MISCELLANEOUS MEDICARE PROVISIONS
- TITLE V—STATE FISCAL RELIEF
- TITLE VI—BROADBAND TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES PROGRAM
- TITLE VII—LIMITS ON EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION
[[Category:American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009[[