Join our Law Notes WhatsApp Group and stay updated with Legal and Judicial Updates
Administrative Law in India
Constitution of India has certain provisions related to Administrative Law in India. The relevant articles include:
- Article 12 to 35: Fundamental Rights
- Liability of the State (A.299)
- The system of paramount judicial review of administrative action (Aa. 32, 226, and 227).
- Concept of tribunals as instruments of quasi-judicial administrative adjudication (Aa.323-A and 323-B)
- Public Sector (A.298 read with A.19(6))
- Principle of the Executive’s accountability towards the Legislature as the supreme law making body (A.74).
- Tribunalization in India
- Ombudsman in India
- Evolution of Administrative Law
- Scope of Administrative Law
- Source of Administrative Law
- Administrative Law in England