Administrative Law in India
Constitution of India has certain provisions related to Administrative Law in India. The relevant articles include:
- Article 12 to 35: Fundamental Rights
- Liability of the State (A.299)
- The system of paramount judicial review of administrative action (Aa. 32, 226, and 227).
- Concept of tribunals as instruments of quasi-judicial administrative adjudication (Aa.323-A and 323-B)
- Public Sector (A.298 read with A.19(6))
- Principle of the Executive’s accountability towards the Legislature as the supreme law making body (A.74).
- Tribunalization in India
- Ombudsman in India
- Evolution of Administrative Law
- Scope of Administrative Law
- Source of Administrative Law
- Administrative Law in England